Toffee - Benecos Natural Lipstick
We are obsessed with rich, warm, creamy and long-lasting toffee. It can go from vanilla to vampy in seconds, depending upon which liner and gloss you utilize. You can supplement with Benecos Praline Lipgloss for a powerful pout or blend it in with Benecos Red Lipliner to turn up the heat.
If you’ve never tried brown lipstick, you may end up falling in love with the versatility of Toffee. Unlike its namesake, this Toffee is packed with all kinds of good organic ingredients too!
This product has the following benefits, key active ingredients and positive effects:
- Organic castor seed and sunflower oils, Vitamin E, and jojoba provide deep moisture;
- Vitamin C and organic rosemary extract provide gentle antioxidant protection;
- Formulated without: methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone, polymers, BHT, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, mineral oil, petrolatum, triethanolamine, mercury, cadmium, and other heavy metals;
- BDIH Certified Natural;
- Cruelty Free;
- Gluten-Free; and
- Made in Germany
This company recommends the following guidance, notes and usage techniques:
- Balm before 'stick: Before you even think about lipstick, generously apply lip balm. Dry, cracked lips won’t hold color for long! Once you’ve applied thoroughly, dab off the extra moisture with a tissue;
- Outlining your lips will keep the color from running;
- Generous yet even: Apply your lipstick evenly and generously;
- Control freak: extra control, use a lip brush or put the color just in the center of your lips and blend out using your pinky finger;
- Optional gloss: If you finish off your dramatic red lip with a clear gloss, it’ll really give you a shiny, dramatic flair. Otherwise, use a tissue to blot and create a chic matte finish; and
- Concealer: lastly, dab just a bit of concealer around your lips. This will not only keep the color from smearing, but will also make the color pop.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"