Peach - Benecos Natural Lipstick | - HURRY
Peace, love, and Benecos Peach Lipstick. This sweet little lipstick is easygoing. Use it to create a subtle peach-tone nude look, pair it with a rosy gloss for a girl next door look. It will be the lipstick you toss in your beach bag or when you head out to the club. It’s all peachy with Benecos Peach.
Creamy, long-lasting, and packed with all kinds of good organic ingredients – wearing Benecos lipstick gives you peace of mind, knowing there’s not a single toxic ingredient in the tube.
This product has the following benefits, key active ingredients and positive effects:
- Organic castor seed and sunflower oils, Vitamin E, and jojoba provide deep moisture.
- Vitamin C and organic rosemary extract provide gentle antioxidant protection.
- Formulated without: methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone, polymers, BHT, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, mineral oil, petrolatum, triethanolamine, mercury, cadmium, and other heavy metals.
- BDIH Certified Natural;
- Cruelty Free;
- Gluten-Free; and
- Made in Germany.
This company recommends the following guidance, notes and usage techniques:
- Balm before 'stick: Before you even think about lipstick, generously apply lip balm. Dry, cracked lips won’t hold color for long! Once you’ve applied thoroughly, dab off the extra moisture with a tissue;
- Outlining your lips will keep the color from running;
- Generous yet even: Apply your lipstick evenly and generously;
- Control freak: extra control, use a lip brush or put the color just in the center of your lips and blend out using your pinky finger;
- Optional gloss: If you finish off your dramatic red lip with a clear gloss, it’ll really give you a shiny, dramatic flair. Otherwise, use a tissue to blot and create a chic matte finish; and
- Concealer: lastly, dab just a bit of concealer around your lips. This will not only keep the color from smearing, but will also make the color pop.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"