MASCARA - NATURAL VOLUME - Benecos - THICK LASHES |
DESCRIPTION: BEN:90108 (DEEP BLACK), BEN:90115 (SMOOTH BROWN)
Our volume-boosting mascara gives the look of naturally luscious lashes. Organic jojoba oil is used to create a silky smooth, non-clumping formula that is also gentle on eyes. Add drama and create thick fringe with even the puniest of lashes.
Benecos has the following positive effects, key active ingredients and benefits:
- Formulated without: methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, dimethicone, polymers, BHT, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colors, mineral oil, petrolatum, triethanolamine, mercury, cadmium, and other heavy metals.
- BDIH Certified Natural;
- Cruelty Free;
- Gluten-Free; and
- No pump, be gentle: do not pump the wand in and out of the bottle. This pushes air into the tube which will make the mascara dry out faster causing clumping and flaking. Instead, gently twist the back and forth or in circular motions to pick up the desired amount of product.
- Root for curl: if you decide to curl your lashes, begin at the root of the lashes being careful not to get any skin into the eyelash curler. Press the curler together and hold for about 10 seconds and move the curler out to the end of your lashes and repeat. Again, this step is optional but it does make for longer looking lashes and opens the eye.
- Remove excess: when you remove the wand from the bottle make sure to scrap off any excess mascara from the wand. This will help you avoid making your lashes clumpy.
- Started from the bottom, now you are here: Whether you start with your top or bottom lashes is completely up to you, although beginning with the bottom lashes will prevent those tiny dots that appear on your eyelids when you look down to apply mascara to your bottom lashes. For the top lashes, look straight forward, take the wand and place it at the base of your lashes. Using a back-and-forth motion while moving the wand up your lashes and sweep upward, this will help give your lashes a curled effect. Keep repeating this until you get your lashes as thick as you want, usually 2-3 coats. When it comes to the bottom lashes, tilt your head forward slightly to keep from getting mascara onto your cheek. Use the same side to side motions until you get a good coat of mascara on your lower lashes. If you have problems with mascara transferring from your lashes onto your eyelids or cheeks, use a business card, credit card or small piece of paper and hold over the area while applying your mascara; and
- Extra thickness: To make your eyelashes look even thicker a trick is to apply a coat of black eyeliner to the upper waterline of your eyes. To do this, pull up your lashes just a bit, and run the black eyeliner on the top of the inner waterline. To give it more staying power, dip your eyeliner pencil in black waterproof gel eyeliner and line the waterline. Even though this is a subtle difference, the black base it creates automatically gives the appearance of thicker, fuller lashes.
"Beauty Outside | Euphoria Inside | Buy Beauty Products™"